[messages] [Module General Discussion] Borodino 20

JoelCFC25 jkoepp at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 26 08:46:40 MST 2013

I'm not familiar with this module, but I just opened it up to take a
look. I see a button in the toolbar with two blue dice on it and
graphics labeled "AB" and "AR"...it opens a Play Aide. On the bottom of
that window I see a Morale Track with movable markers for Russian Morale
and French Morale. It also shows the Turn Sequence and charts for
Hazardous Retreats, Rally Table, Combat Results, and the Morale Chart.

It looks to me like it contains everything you are looking for.