[messages] [Technical Support & Bugs] REALLY huge .vassal/tiles: what to do ?

Tim McCarron timothy.mccarron at sbcglobal.net
Tue Feb 26 17:57:14 MST 2013

Im not sure I understand the point of the request. Tiling commences when a
module is first loaded and run in a users library, at which point you do not
want to run it again unless version difference detection occurs with the
same file module name.

Then the tiles are removed if the module is unloaded from the library

So my question is, why do you want to remove the tiles if you intend to keep
the module in your library for future use?

It's kind of redundant to require rebuilding and unloading the tile cache
for a module version each time you run it / unload it

Tim