[messages] [Technical Support & Bugs] Unable to move peace from board to map and vice versa (HttK)

vfrancois vincent at 45nord.net
Wed Feb 27 23:53:57 MST 2013

Hi,

Some time, I'm no more able to :
- move a piece from organisation display (an external box) to map and
vice versa
- move a piece from marker tray to map
with the "Highway to the Kremlin" 2.1 module.

I have to save and quit the game, double-click on the module in the
Vassal's favorite modules window, reload the game and everything is ok :
the piece is still on the wrong place, but I'm now able to move it.

Until the next same bug that can appear some tenths of minutes later, or
not.

Thank you.

--
Vincent François