[messages] Edit: Re: [Module Design] Problem with a Global Property

dawg lobocoach at gmail.com
Wed Jan 2 01:42:11 MST 2013

[This message has been edited.]

Hello,
in my module have set a Global Property called "P1_lifepoints", it's
Numeric and have a starting value of 50, minimum value = -100 and max
value = 1.000.

During the game player can lose or gain lifepoints so the value of the
P1_lifepoints variable can go over 50 but it don't happen in my module.
In example if P1_lifepoints is 48 and player gain 5 life points the
P1_lifepoints variable goes up to 50 and not 53  :(

Any help??? Thanks !!!!