[messages] [Module Design] Problem with a Global Property

dawg lobocoach at gmail.com
Wed Jan 2 10:07:01 MST 2013

I made a little error in my last post:
Initial value is 100 not 50, minimum -100 and maximum 900.

I tried with a starting value of 0 (zero) but same result, it don't go
over 100.

To check the value I've an At Start Stack on the gamefield with a Text
Label showing the property -> $P1_lifepoints$.

I've a Toolbar button that add 20 to P1_lifepoints and it's still the
same (I also tryed with a new GP with different name and maximun value =
200....still it dont go over 100)  :evil:

Any help???