[messages] [Technical Support & Bugs] Saving Extensions in 3.2.2 is causing freeze

Rydiak rydiak at gmail.com
Wed Jan 2 16:37:20 MST 2013

Hey roman, I am having the exact same issue with Vassal 3.2.2 (editing
Star Wars Epic Duels).  I can create an extension and do as much editing
in it as I want, and it will save fine the first time.  Every subsequent
time I open the extension to edit it, no matter if I make any changes or
not, when I click Save or Save As the entire program will lock up and I
am forced to End Process the program through Windows Task Manager.  Very
frustrating, for sure.  Hopefully this is just a bug and will be fixed.