[messages] [Module Design] VP tracking

dawg lobocoach at gmail.com
Fri Jan 4 11:38:04 MST 2013

Hello Grudunza,
I'm new with Vassal but i'll try to help you.

To send the first card of a "deck01" to "deck02" you have to add to
"deck01" a Deck Global Key Command with
Name: "Send card to...." (this is what you'll see, in the game, with
mouse right click over the deck)
Affects: -> Fixed number of piece -> 1
Global Command: a combination of key on the keyboard, ex. "SHIFT A"

Then on each card you have to set a "Return To Deck" trait with:
Keyboard Command: SHIFT A
and then you have 2 option:
1) don't touch nothing and game will ask you in the game to selct the
deck you want to send the card
2) UNCHECK "Choose destination deck....." and manually select "deck02".

I'm not sure to have understand the last part of your post (sorry i'm
not very well with english)....
you want a text label near the deck the show the VP total from the cards
inside that deck?