[messages] [Module Design] Problem with Draw Specific Card from deck

dawg lobocoach at gmail.com
Tue Jan 8 10:28:32 MST 2013

Hello, i've this little problem, one of my deck have "Allow multiple
cards to be drawn" and "Allow specific cards to be drawn" checked, list
cards using $BasicName$ and sort card by "alpha".......but when I want
to draw a specific card it always show me the cards sorted by theyr
position in the deck (the first card in the list is the first card in
the deck) and not sorted alphabetically.

What can be wrong??
Thnaks for any help  :)