[messages] [Opponents Wanted] Panzer (second edition) 2012

whitejd03 whitejd03 at cox.net
Tue Jan 8 10:56:24 MST 2013

I just got the __Panzer__ set of games and am now learning the rules.  I
am looking to play on line using Vassal for the game and I have Skype
for communication if needed.  I also have the __Expansion 1__ and __2__
sets.  I am new to this game system but not to military games in general
- have played S&T games since the early 60's starting with _Tactics II_
(which I still have)  Drop me an e-mail if you want to try __Panzer__
and promise not to kick my backside to much.....Jerry  :)