[messages] [Opponents Wanted] Blade Runner: Rep-Detect

ijthompson ijordanthompson at gmail.com
Thu Jan 10 15:48:19 MST 2013

Hi!

I'm looking for players/opponents who'd like to check out my new game,
__Blade Runner: Rep-Detect__:

http://www.vassalengine.org/wiki/Module:Blade_Runner:_Rep-Detect

It's a light, 'beer n' pretzels' type of game that is easy to learn
without even reading the rules, and can be played in about an hour. I'll
be on the server for the next several Friday nights (with optional
Skype) from 10pm-midnight EST, happy to teach any/everyone interested in
trying the game. Or if another time/day is better for you, feel free to
message me and we can work it out! :)