[messages] [Opponents Wanted] Need Claustrophobia opponent

CaptainTreacherous73 trentknuckles at bellsouth.net
Sat Jan 12 12:50:57 MST 2013

This game looks awesome and I'd like to find someone to play a few of
the scenarios against. I'll do either side, humans or demons. Not really
picky. I own the game and am familiar with the rules (which look pretty
simple), but have never played. So if you are highly skilled at
Claustrophobia, don't expect a stern challenge from me right off the
bat. But if you are a newbie like me, or don't mind playing newbies, let
me know and we'll play.

I am in US Eastern time zone (New York) GMT-5. My best times to play are
Wednesdays, Thursday and Friday nights from about 9:00 p.m. until
midnight and anytime on weekends with advance notice.