[messages] [Technical Support & Bugs] Possible "Global Property" or "Get Property" issue in 3.2.2

LB triasge at yahoo.com.au
Sun Jan 13 06:46:35 MST 2013

G'day,

Within the Samurai Battles module (located on the Vassal modules list),
there are 2 values that are tracked by global properties (Honour tokens
held by the Red player & honour tokens held by the Yellow player). I
have 2 At start stacks (one for red and one for yellow), on the main map
that have action buttons to increase or lower these values by 1 each
time they are pressed.

As there are only a total of 30 honour tokens available, the action
button that increases the amount of honour tokens fires a trigger that
checks whether the amount of honour tokens held by the red player plus
the yellow player are less than 30. If this is true, an honour token is
added to the appropriate players token pile.

Since updating to Vassal 3.2.2, the buttons for the yellow tokens works
as advertised, however, the red players buttons only allow the tokens to
go up to 3. These buttons worked perfectly whilst I was using 3.2 beta 4
so, as I haven't changed anything on these buttons since beta 4, I
believe something has occurred since then to make these buttons not work
as they did previously.

Thanks for taking the time to look into this.