[messages] [Developers] Hang on exit from GTS modules

Brent Easton b.easton at exemail.com.au
Sun Jan 13 14:53:28 MST 2013

Hi Joel,

I have a problem with my GTS modules containing my custom Devil's
Cauldron code. The modules are hanging on exit in ZipArchive.revert() at
the w.lock() statement. This is being called during the
DataAtchive.close() call.

It only happens if you instantiate one of the counters that includes my
custom code. I can't see it, any ideas?

To reproduce - Open the No Question Of Surrender module with 3.2.2.
Start a new Scenario 1. Open the counter palette, Units - French and
drag any french counter on to the map. Quit the game.

The source for the custom code is all in VSQL/tdc.

thanks,
Brent.