[messages] [Opponents Wanted] Checking on interest for a weekly live, voice gaming group

DrNostromo drnostromo at drnostromo.com
Tue Jan 15 09:41:32 MST 2013

Don't know that I would be interested in actually playing any games at
the present time but I would certainly enjoy chatting and observing
games in progress.

I also have a Ventrilo server that's currently set for 10 people in case
you need more chat servers ...plus it's cheap so it can be expanded if
need be.

I'm also going to need some extensive play testing on To Be King - CCG
sometime in the future (Lord knows when) so getting involved in a gaming
group may help, in that respect.