[messages] [Module Design] Replacing map in existing module

ogrebait andy.sizemore at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 16 07:35:14 MST 2013

Greetings,

First time poster.

I am in the process of customizing an existing module to make it more
user friendly. One of the things I would like to do is replace most of
the jpeg graphics with png graphics while incorporating some
modifications. In particular, I would like to replace the existing map
board with one that is slightly modified to incorporate a turn track and
holding boxes that are currently on off-board charts.

I've read through the developer's manual, but I can't seem to find a
reference for how this is done. Also, if I keep the underlying
dimensions of the map the same, will I have to re-establish the
overlying grid or does that simply transfer to the new map?

Thanks in advance!

Andy S.