[messages] [Module Design] Change MovementTrail > Transparency from a global property?

anonemous123 scottypitcher at gmail.com
Wed Jan 16 14:21:53 MST 2013

Hi,

I want to change the "Movement trail > Unselected unit trail
transparency" from a button on the toolbar. Perhaps something like
changing it to 2 arbitrary values like 10 and 50 as an example.

I tried defining a global property and placing the expression
"GetProperty(TrailTransparency)" into the edit field in the Movement
trail dialog, but it just reverts the expression to the previous numeric
value regardless of what I type.

How can I access the property inside the Movement trail, which is a
trait added to most of the counters and cards in my module?

Regards,
Scott