[messages] [Technical Support & Bugs] How do I "load" GamePieces in Java?

Jonas- vassal at jonasscholz.de
Thu Jan 17 11:45:28 MST 2013

Thanks for your reply. That's a better method.

But while testing I found a little error in my try out:
If you want to get one piece multiple times, this won't work. You need
to get a clone of the item.

I've added a small class to my reply which can be added via "Imported
Class" to a Game Piece Palette and then allows to retrieve all content
of that palette via its name.
Be aware that the class doesn't check if the game piece does exist and
that it should be a singleton and shouldn't be added to another palette.