[messages] [Module Support] Twilight Struggle 2nd Edition 1.3 - Displaying cards

ltw750 winterbone.lee at neuf.fr
Sat Jan 19 15:27:14 MST 2013

Hi,

I'm using the 2nd Edition module (1.3) because I am after a PBEM game
and understand that the current version does not support it.

I'm playing Soviet.  I am able to see the US cards during my turn after
he has flipped them during his , but my opponent cannot see my cards
during his turn.

It doesn't make any difference whether I flip my cards or not when still
in my hand, nor whether I flip them once they are in the appropriate box
(Headline, Event, Coup, etc.).

My opponent does see the information on the card played in the text box,
but that is all.

Any ideas please ?  I assume the cards are not visible when the sort of
black wash outline is visible around the edge, but should be when the
cards are normal.

Everything else is working just fine.

Thanks,

Lee