[messages] [Technical Support & Bugs] Unit 'flip' Problem with 3.2.2

Artfiel vintheimer at gmail.com
Sun Jan 20 02:32:54 MST 2013

To add to Darkebear´s description of the bug - you can no longer have
an entire stack selected and then use the flip button, because that will
result in all counters being aligned either face-up or face-down, which
is not desired - if I have a stack with a mix of flipped and non-flipped
units, I may want to easily revert facing of all to examine my flipped
units, but I don´t want them all aligned as after examining them I want
to put them back as they were.