[messages] Edit: Re: [Module Design] Intro to module Editing and Creation?

bubbasynklayr geoffreyhurn at earthlink.net
Mon Jan 21 00:28:48 MST 2013

[This message has been edited.]

I'm sure there is a response somewhere for this question; I'm just too
lazy to look for it. I've been trying to upload a map image into the
Vassal module editing program and everytime I open the module to see if
the map properly uploaded, all I get is a 10% corner of the map. I
converted the map image to a PNG file as per the 3.1 Designer Guide but
I have the same problem: I go to Main Map, Image Capture Tool in order
to 'upload' the map and only the upper left corner of the map is
displayed. The size of the image is 3300x2550 pixels. What am I doing
wrong? Please help.