[messages] [Module Design] Intro to module Editing and Creation?

anonemous123 scottypitcher at gmail.com
Mon Jan 21 03:47:31 MST 2013

Do 2 things.

Firstly, under the "Map Window" add a "Zoom Capability" (right click and
select it from the list).

Secondly, open the Zoom Capability and configure appropriate levels of
zoom for your map, and also the Initial zoom. I usually set the Initial
zoom so that perhaps half of the map is visible when first open, but
that will depend on your map. I usually add or modify the zoom levels so
I can get a full view of the map when zoomed out, and can see a close up
of counters and some area of the map when zoomed in. But what you will
do here depends on your map and pieces.

Scott