[messages] [General Discussion] Vassal 3.2.2 and RAM

Filip ari0ch at wp.pl
Mon Jan 21 16:44:11 MST 2013

I've been testing things again today, exclusively on Linux with the
current version of Sun Java. Now, the difference in memory usage by
module manager is about ~30 MB, and it seems it only occurs after
inefficient regardless if I load them under 3.1.17 or 3.2.2. As I stress
test them by rolling large pools of dice repeatedly or whatever, Vassal
keeps eating more and more RAM. However, it didn't normally cause any
issues in our games so far.

JohnyNonsense, which modules specifically refuse to load for you under
3.2.2?