[messages] [Module Support] Ardennes '44 Bug - Can't remove small bridge markers

tangentRW scotmc3 at aol.com
Tue Jan 22 11:13:22 MST 2013

Thank you for the responses. I suspected it was layering issue of some
kind. Your solution is more elegant than mine.

To answer the first questioner above I was encountering the behavior in
the At Start Campaign built-in scenario of the Ardennes 2nd Edition
Module version 1.0 (filename: Ardennes44 2ed-1a.vmod ). I have not
tested all of the new small markers but I would not be surprised if they
all have the same problem.