[messages] [Technical Support & Bugs] Desynchronizations

Filip ari0ch at wp.pl
Tue Jan 22 16:03:43 MST 2013

A friend is getting desynchronized several times per game. It's been
like that for over a year, and he's the only person I play with who
experiences such issues. He's using windows, but it doesn't seem like
his firewall causes the problem (as in: changing it or turning it off
didn't seem to help, though obviously I wasn't standing there physically
to see what exactly he was doing). Likewise, it doesn't seem to be
caused by his internet connection - we are using Skype for communication
when we play, and there are no disconnects there.

Any ideas on what might be causing this?