[messages] [Technical Support & Bugs] Attaching map window to chat window?

Pilz teddy_is_master at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 23 00:49:40 MST 2013

I'm working on a small module for a card game.  The module itself is
fairly complete, but during betatesting one friend commented that it
would be nice if the main map was attached to the window with the chat.
I've been searching for over an hour now, and all I've been able to
discover was that it is the default for the first map in a module
(reading it from top to bottom in the editor) to be attached in this
manner.  I'm completely lost as to why it isn't attaching.  Any ideas?