[messages] [Module General Discussion] What would it take for a Catan Module not to get in trouble?

eriktheguy eriktheguy7 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 23 07:35:20 MST 2013

I know you guys like to respect companies' copyrights and not piss them
off, and that's cool.

What would it take for a Catan module to not be against the rules? Do I
need to cover up the text on the cards? Do I need to use my own images
for the cards but still keep the names the same?

Or do I just need to make a new game called HexMapper with resources
like 'red clay' and 'cereal grains' and rules that are suspiciously
familiar to boardgamers? It doesn't look like a hard module to build and
the current options for online Catan suck.