[messages] [Opponents Wanted] Need Claustrophobia opponent

CaptainTreacherous73 trentknuckles at bellsouth.net
Wed Jan 23 13:33:56 MST 2013

"Ragman71" wrote:
> Im up for some Claustrophobia aswell. Seems like a fun game and a
> great way of learning Vassal I guess if you have patience with a
> newbie..
>
> /Michael

I'm looking forward to playing. Let's work out via PM a good day and
time and we'll give it a try.

Don't worry about being a newbie. I just got the physical copy of the
game the other day and have never played it, nor have I used the Vassal
module for Claustrophobia ... though I have played many other games via
Vassal.