[messages] [General Discussion] Displaying the name of a saved game

johnzetall jrpl1947 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 23 18:08:33 MST 2013

Hi!

I would like to know if there is a way to display the name of a saved
game.

Having many saves of the same game from the same module, I would like to
have a mean to be sure I loaded the right version. To do this, it is
necessary to be able to save the path in a variable, then display this
variable when needed. I have not found in the documentation (designeŕs
guide) any hint on how to do this and even if it is at all possible.

Could anyone give me a hint or simply say that it's not possible in
version 3? And in the coming version 4?

Many thanks.