[messages] [Module Support] Battle Line: same card drawn by the two players!?

lebigot eric.lebigot at normalesup.org
Thu Jan 24 01:43:14 MST 2013

"Tim M" wrote:
> http://www.vassalengine.org/mediawiki/images/8/8c/Userguide.pdf
>
> see page 6 about synchronize

Thank you. I checked the manual, but I'm not sure how often should the
synchronization be done: only once? The manual reads "When you
synchronize, any side selection, piece movement and map selections you
have performed will be reset and replaced with the game information of
the player you synchronized to." So, it looks like it is only "when one
synchronizes" that everything is synchronized, and not between
synchronizations. However, experience shows that only one
synchronization is needed. Which is right?