[messages] [Technical Support & Bugs] Unable to select cards from hand

lebigot eric.lebigot at normalesup.org
Thu Jan 24 01:47:34 MST 2013

When using Battle Line, it became impossible to select a card: when
clicking on a card, the cursor each time because the (upper-left) corner
of an apparently huge selection red rectangle.

Not long before, one card had disappeared from the board. Maybe this is
related?

I'm not sure how to reproduce this strange behavior, but I thought it
might be useful to mention it.

(I guess that saving the game and restarting it may have solved the
interface issue, but I haven't tried. Could the disappeared card somehow
have moved inadvertently somewhere very far in the hand window?)