[messages] [Module Design] Problems with Rezipping Module Contents

wargamerx wargamerx at verizon.net
Thu Jan 24 07:25:53 MST 2013

Hi folks,

I am trying to replace a lot of counter graphics in an existing module
to make them easier to read.  I have copied the existing counter
graphics from the module, updated them in Lightroom and resaved them
with the same file name.
I unzipped the module and copied the new files into the images folder.
I rezip the folder using the Windows Explorer Send To Compressed
(zipped) Folder function and then rename the extension to .VMOD.

When I try to load the  module into VASSAL I get an error 'The file
xxxx.vmod is not a valid VASSAL module.'

Is there a step I am missing?  Should I be using a different tool for
zipping the contents?

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
Jeff