[messages] [Technical Support & Bugs] Possible "Global Property" or "Get Property" issue in 3.2.2

LB triasge at yahoo.com.au
Fri Jan 25 19:31:17 MST 2013

I've had a further look into this issue.

The problem seems to be with the Red honour token trigger switch. Here
is the trigger when properties match:

{GetProperty("Red honour tokens")+GetProperty("Yellow honour
tokens")<30}

So firing this trigger only allows the Red honour token value to go to
3. If I change the value "30" to "50", the Red honour token value goes
to 5.

The Yellow honour token trigger switch has the exact same properties
match expression but the Yellow honour token value goes to 30.