[messages] [General Discussion] Tiling images

demagogue king_cade at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 28 02:11:03 MST 2013

I made a module for a certain collectable card game (not planning on
releasing it; it's just for me personally). The cards are 215MB, which
is tolerable (for me), but the tiles are 2.55 GB! That's giga ... which
is insane.

In light of that, I'd rather prefer the image decoding & scaling
in-game. Is there any way to force tiles not to be made & revert to the
old method of in-game decoding & scaling? I do like the new features
from v3.2, so I'd like to play with it (and not an older version) if
possible.