[messages] [Module Design] Hide Deck to other player

Garthnait garthnait at web.de
Mon Jan 28 12:35:57 MST 2013

Hmm... I don't know if you get it right.

1. When joining a game each players uses a Player from 1 to 4 and now is
Player 1, Player 2, Player 3 or Player 4.
2. Now the races are randomly chosen with an randomizer in the Teams and
Tokens Deck.
3. Then you open your drawn deck.

And here is the problem. The deck can be open by every player and all
can see the cards that are in this "hand".

Can I assign the race after loading the game to one specific player? Is
this possible?

I think your method is for assigning when joining. Or am I false?