[messages] [Module Support] Vassal 3.2.2 OSX with BSG 1.5.6 and Pandemic 1.1

wtfpwndd brandon at fonts.com
Thu Jan 31 05:57:06 MST 2013

Hello,

I'm trying to use Vassal for the first time and I'm experiencing a
strange issue. When I launch BSG the entire board is white but the
pieces for the board (ships, cards, dials, jump marker etc) all show up
fine. I tried reinstalling Vassal, reinstalling BSG, reinstalling Java,
and rebooting to no avail.

I then thought I could isolate the problem to see if it is Vassal itself
or the actual module that I'm having trouble with. I started Pandemic -
OTB, which worked fine before I updated to 3.2.2, and it has the same
issue.

Oddly enough, I downloaded a THIRD module and it works perfectly. The
third module was A Game of Thrones 2e.

Any ideas?