[messages] [Module Design] Problem with turning cards

Garthnait garthnait at web.de
Thu Jan 31 13:09:33 MST 2013

Hallo again.

I have the following problem:

1. I have Private Window for each player.
2. I have a Draw Pile an the Main Window.
3. The cards are drawn face up if moved on table or the players hand.
4. If drawn to player hand the cards are face down for others.
5. If card moves from hand to table it is only visible to the player who
played it.

Deck on table says:
Centents are Face-down: always
Draw new cards face up: checked

The card says:
Mask - Key Comman CTRL J and a masked Backside of the card and display
the front
the ristricting is for Dwarfs

Mask - Key Comman CTRL K and a masked Backside of the card and display
the front
the ristricting is for Humans

Trigger Action -
Trigger properties match: ObscuredToOthers = false && CurrentMap =
Dwarfs
Looks for Keyboard Command NUMPAD-2 (command occurs when card touch hand
Dwarfs)
Perform these Keystrokes: CTRL J

Trigger Action -
Trigger properties match: ObscuredToOthers = false && CurrentMap = Human
Looks for Keyboard Command NUMPAD-1 (command occurs when card touch hand
Dwarfs)
Perform these Keystrokes: CTRL K

I have tried to add a Trigger with:
ObscuredToOthers = true && CurrentMap = Main Map
Looks for Keyboard Command NUMPAD-0 (command occurs when card touch
Table)

But which Keystroke do I perform? Is this the right way or is there an
other way?

Please Help