[messages] [Module Design] How to adjust card size other then alter it's resolution?

phlip45 phlip45 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 2 00:30:16 MST 2013

The way I got around this was to make the board much bigger than it
actually looks on the screen then add the "Zoom Capability" to it and
set the initial size to less than one. If you take a look at the module
for Pandemic, or Pixel Tactics you will see what I am talking about. The
cards and board are full size, but the whole view is zoomed out, then
when you mouse over the piece it will "zoom in" and show the actual
size.