[messages] [Module General Discussion] Kriegspiel

capi3101 capi3101a at netscape.net
Wed Oct 2 07:09:54 MST 2013

Ah - a set for each player, that makes sense...I had been wondering why
there were two. Kinda dumb for me not to pick up on that.

I had been considering how I wanted to do the boards...they strike me as
the most complex part of the game, especially since you're supposed to
set up your pieces without your opponent knowing where you've set up. My
gut's telling me to set them up as pieces and use  piece layers to make
sure they stay firmly in the back; I'd have to have a pretty large
playing area for up to eight maps, I figure.

Eight maps - that's four sets, right? So I should plan for four times as
many pieces?
Not a problem to set that up, just need some details.