[messages] [Module General Discussion] Arkham Horror Base Deck: Now complete!!!!

Sirgaulen diapolon1313 at yahoo.es
Wed Oct 2 10:33:34 MST 2013

Hi Pals! I'm new in this world of Vassal and my first try was with
Arkham Horror module (base game). To my surprise common cards had no
text and I was very upset for this incomplete work (due to some problem
I read, virus?)

But since I want to play and cooperation is very important in this
community I have opened the base deck file, find the original pictures
and with a little patience I have included the missing text. Maybe it's
not perfect but it works.

Please try it (I did and no problem at all) and check if everything is
correct. Any error in text or whatever please feel free to post and
together we can fix it.

Don't know if I can link here: http://www.vassalengine.org/wiki/File:A
... _text.vmdx[1]

Regards and let's board!!!!