[messages] [Module General Discussion] Arkham Horror Base Deck: Now complete!!!!

Sirgaulen diapolon1313 at yahoo.es
Wed Oct 2 13:37:51 MST 2013

"Tim M" wrote:
> If you look at the comments on the Arkham Horror module page it
> explains why the text on the common cards are missing
>
> "As per FFG policy, all common item card texts are blank to ensure
> players own a copy"

Tim, you're totally right. I didn't notice that sentence. So, it seems
I've made something that it was supposed not to be done. Well, I don' t
desire to get in conflict with FFG that is why I'll erase the file (hope
I can). My first contribution a total mess. Sigh. I've got a lot to
learn.

Thanks for explaining my mistake

-- Sir Gaulen