[messages] [Module Design] Chit Cup (Deck) Question

Yojimbo252 jim.venn at patech-solutions.com
Thu Oct 3 03:46:48 MST 2013

Hi,

I was wondering if someone could help me.

My requirement is to simulate a Cup that has a number of chits in it
that are drawn out randomly to determine turn order.  I've created a
Vassal Deck to handle this where each chit is represented as a Card and
it's working as expected.

However I have an additional requirement.

I only want to start with a subset of the chits and need to have the
ability to add or take chits away from the cup during the course of the
game.

Once the cup is empty (thus marking the end of the turn) I want to be
able to return the chits back to the cup but only the subset which is in
play at that point in time (ie. not _all_ chits).

How can I achieve this?

Thanks in advance.