[messages] Edit: Re: [Module Design] Chit Cup (Deck) Question

Yojimbo252 jim.venn at patech-solutions.com
Thu Oct 3 03:52:22 MST 2013

[This message has been edited.]

Hi,

I was wondering if someone could help me.

My requirement is to simulate a Cup that has a number of chits in it
that are drawn out randomly to determine turn order.  I've created a
Vassal Deck to handle this where each chit is represented as a Card and
it's working as expected.

However I have an additional requirement.

I only want to start with a subset of chits in the cup and need to have
the ability to add or take chits away from the total pool available in
the cup during the course of the game.

Once the pool of chits are drawn from the cup and the cup is empty (thus
marking the end of the turn) I want to be able to return the chits back
to the cup but only the subset which is in play (ie. the current chit
pool at that point in time and not _all_ chits).

How can I achieve this?

Thanks in advance.