[messages] [Module General Discussion] Kriegspiel

capi3101 capi3101a at netscape.net
Thu Oct 3 06:37:56 MST 2013

Got the tokens into the game yesterday. I've set them up with prototypes
to add functionality; I'm trying to get them to where they will return
to the correct deadpile when they are killed and to keep track of the
number of combat factors their controlling player has in play. I also
plan on adding some functions that keep track of when a piece has been
moved. I'd also like to set it up so that they are deployed invisibly;
that seems to be the easiest way of emulating the game's setup phase - a
player can see their tokens but their opponent cannot see them, then at
a command both sets of tokens are revealed. Still setting all this up.