[messages] [Module General Discussion] Another burning question...

rozar5 rozar5 at comcast.net
Thu Oct 3 07:27:55 MST 2013

Hi.  I am trying to add some info charts to the main button bar along
the top of the screen where the die roll buttons, zoom and turn button
are located.  I can't seem to find the info in the Designer's Manual.  I
need a button that opens a window to display ACTION COST and COMBAT
MODIFIERS - to appear when the button is clicked and disappear when
clicked on again.  I am going to look at some other modules and see if I
can tell how the authors have done this.  Wish me luck.