[messages] [Module General Discussion] Another burning question...

capi3101 capi3101a at netscape.net
Thu Oct 3 11:20:05 MST 2013

Star Smuggler uses a LOT of charts...under the Rules and Events Chart
Window, see R233 through R242. The rest of them are HTML charts, which
while helpful might not apply specifically to your case. Again, it's a
mod I designed, and again I don't mind if you take a peek under the
hood.

The Module Node it's referring to in this case is whatever you named
your Charts Window Menu, and Add Chart is one of the options that comes
up when you right click on said menu.