[messages] [Technical Support & Bugs] Vassal 3.2.8 lost library - Mac

jtbmap jtbmap at gmail.com
Thu Oct 3 11:59:37 MST 2013

Quite suddenly, Vassal 3.2.8 stopped recognizing my Vassal library (the
library shows as empty).  Strangely, the full library still shows up for
Vassal 3.1.20, which I'm also still running.  Any simple way to get
3.2.8 to load the full library?  I'd really hate to load all those
modules again.

I found past discussions of related issues, but nothing quite on point,
so apologies if this has been addressed.

I'm on a Mac, OS 10.8.5, running Java 7 update 40.