[messages] [Module General Discussion] Another burning question...

rozar5 rozar5 at comcast.net
Thu Oct 3 13:16:34 MST 2013

I finally found the ADD CHART option.  Sometimes these old eyes have
trouble with tiny type.  I am rolling right along with the "game" parts
of the project.

 This is an ALIEN/INTRUDER type of game with many many aliens
threatening to overrun the ship and the small crew of 10.  The race is
on for the crew to find the QUEEN, come up with a way to overpower her
extremely powerful guards and kill her.  The science, tech and medical
officers must complete mini-quests while the crew and Marines protect
them from the ever increasing number of alien warriors.  I plan to offer
enough randomness to provide a fresh play experience in new gameplays.