[messages] [Module Design] Pieces created in extension overiding base game pieces

BernieR bearkatz5 at sbcglobal.net
Sun Oct 6 13:38:53 MST 2013

I'm working on my first design, adding an extension to a module, and all
was progressing nicely but now I see when I have the extension activated
only the pieces I intended for the extension show up in the base game
rather than the original pieces. The extension has a different map and
when the extension is activated one chooses between the original map
(which I renamed) and the extension map at startup. I was able to
differentiate the cards between the two maps. I can't figure out how to
make only the original game pieces show up when one chooses the original
map however.

Thanks