[messages] [Module General Discussion] Kriegspiel

capi3101 capi3101a at netscape.net
Mon Oct 7 14:34:43 MST 2013

Quick update - I'm continuing to have problems finding time to work on
the mod; hence the slow development so far. I have gotten to the point
where the tokens are correctly adding their combat factor sum to a
player's side when they are placed on the board and substracting it from
their sum when they are moved to the dead pile, and I've got
invisibility implemented. I did note where pieces were adding their
combat factors when they were being moved on the board today; this is a
problem I've come across before and I know how to fix, I just haven't
had time to do it yet. I'm also trying to figure out how to get pieces
to move to different locations in the deadpile when they are sent there.
I do have a movement mark in, but no "next turn" implementation has
occurred yet to remove those marks.

All in all, things are coming together slowly but surely.