[messages] [Module Support] Strike of the Eagle

pawnpusher jimmy.hensel at gmail.com
Mon Oct 7 18:43:45 MST 2013

I've experienced trouble with the display in scenario 1.  Graphics,
except some tokens, are not visible to the right of the board.  The
tokens and their relative placements lead me to believe the track sheet
is what is not being displayed to the right of the board.  The lower
right part of the board, K5-K8, are not visible.  When zooming out (less
than 63% zoom), the entire map disappears.  Also, when zooming out and
when scrolling over the non-visible areas, bad module data messages
appear in the dialog area.

I haven't attempted much else with this module.  I'm running Windows XP,
the latest Vassal, and the module in solitaire mode.  I tried
re-downloading the module, but no changes.